This two-day training course is an accredited PHECC* First Aid Responder Refresher Course presented by Foley Safety Solutions and is designed for individuals who have previously completed the full First Aid Responder (FAR) course and need to renew their certification.
We deliver public and private courses regularly all over Ireland. Call or enquire today!
Upcoming course dates & locations:
- 26th & 27th of February on Monahan Road, in Cork City
- 4th & 5th of March in Ballymount
- 12th & 13th of March on Monahan Road, in Cork City
Pricing per course attendee: € 195
Call +353 (0)21 206 6006 or email email@example.com to secure your spot!
The Refresher Course covers the same topics as the full course, but in less detail, focusing on updates and changes in first aid practices since the initial certification.
The following topics are covered in the PHECC* First Aid Responder Refresher Course:
- Patient assessment
- Cardiac first response
- Common medical emergencies
- Injury management and shock
- Care of the unconscious patient
- Burns and electrical injury care
- Hypothermia and hyperthermia
The Refresher Course provides participants with the opportunity to refresh their CPR skills and knowledge, ask questions, and clarify any doubts they may have had since the initial certification.
Course Available to the Public, for Private Groups, Organizations, and Clubs
Upon successful completion of this course and assessment, you will:
- Exhibit exemplary skills the provision of a first aid response
- Display proficiency in the latest advancements in an efficient and effective First Aid Response.
Prerequisites: Completion of PHECC* First Aid Responder Training within the previous 24 months.
Certification: Upon successful completion of the PHECC* First Responder Refresher Course, participants will have the knowledge and skills necessary to provide effective first aid in a variety of emergency situations, and they will receive a PHECC* certificate that is valid for two years.
Maximum number of participants on the course: 8
Private group courses also available.
* in association with Optima Training
To book FAR Refresher training please contact us on 086 835 6869 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more PHECC Information click HERE