Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway are where Foley Safety Solutions has its centres. Please contact us on the enquiry form below or by calling us on us on +353 (0)21 206 6006 or emailing us on email@example.com
Upcoming course dates & locations:
- 26th of February in Little Island, Cork
- 11th of March in Little Island, Cork [Limited places available]
- 25th of March in Little Island, Cork
Pricing : €250 per attendee
To allow this course to be customised to best suit your requirements, it is hosted exclusively on a private basis. Contact the team now for more information and to secure a course date.
Call +353 (0)21 206 6006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot!
Attendees will recieve the knowledge and skills necessary to work safely in confined spaces from taking part in this confined spaces course. Confined spaces are enclosed or partially enclosed spaces that can pose a risk to workers due to a lack of ventilation, hazardous materials, or other potential hazards. The course covers a range of topics related to confined space work, including safety procedures, equipment uses, and hazard recognition.
Confined Space course covers the following:
- Legal and safety requirements for confined space work, including relevant legislation and guidelines
- Definition of confined spaces, including types of confined spaces and the hazards they pose
- Hazard recognition and avoidance, including understanding of atmospheric hazards, physical hazards, and biological hazards
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) use, including respiratory protection and other types of PPE
- Emergency procedures, including rescue and evacuation procedures
- Equipment use, including gas detectors, ventilation equipment, and communication devices
- Entry procedures, including permit-to-work systems, confined space entry procedures, and confined space rescue
The course includes both theoretical and practical components, including hands-on training in confined space entry and rescue. Participants will learn how to work safely in confined spaces, understand the hazards associated with confined space work, and perform confined space entry and rescue procedures.
Who Is This Course Intended For?
This course intends to education those who work in or around confined spaces, such as tanks, vessels, silos, and sewers.
Assessment is carried out through a combination of written assessment and practical assessment.
Upon successful completion, the course allows participants to receive a certificate of completion and be able to work safely and effectively in a range of confined space settings.
The Confined Space training is delivered as a 1 day course although shorter courses are also available. The Cardiac First Responder [CFR] course is typically delivered as part of the rescue module.
For more information visit the HSA website.
To book Confined Space training please contact us on +353 (0)21 206 6006 or email email@example.com